Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the current blogosphere...

On the news that Abdullah Gul is officially the 11th President of Turkey I decided to report on some of my favorite blogs...

me and others - reverts to the recent rain fall in Istanbul rather than talk about Gul

ignore me if you can- in the posting farewell my pretty, the author feels so strongly that it has provoked her to leave Turkey.

The Istanbulian a fantastic site that I just discovered today, reports that Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan official website was hacked 3 days ago.

Erkan's Field Diary as ever points to a number of interesting articles, including this one from the New York Times.

James in Turkey posts about day two thousand, six hundred and fifty-nine of Ahmet Necdet Sezer, former President of Turkey.

and finally here is the BBC's Have your say

No comments: